LUXURY SHOE CLEANSER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Luxury Shoe Cleanser is a luxury shoe cleansing service, we do NOT repair or provide alterations on any of the serviced shoes. We do not represent or warrant that we provide repairs and alterations on shoes received and place in our care.
CONSUMERS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS;
A.(i) That the contract made by the parties, incorporates the following terms and conditions which shall prevail over any /and other terms and conditions proposed by the customer.
(ii) That the company shall exercise care and diligence in cleaning shoes given and does not warrant that the said shoes shall be restored in its original condition/state when first purchased.
(ii) That shoes submitted to the company shall be examined for a physical deft before acceptance. The company shall not be liable for any latent defect which could not be humanly dictated thereafter.
(iv) That on rare occasion, due to extreme climate or heating condition, there may be slight discolouring on certain leather shoes and or material. It is important that as long as there is no negligence on the part of the company it shall not be liable.
(i) That all prices are at the prevailing rate and are subject to any promotional or discount offers. We shall not be bound to honour any prices where it was indicated to the customer subsequently that the said process displayed in the office have been displayed in error. A refund shall be offered where appropriate.
(ii) Prices on estimates are subject to change and may be changed at any time without further notice and reserves the right to do so.
(iii) Prices may be changed without notice due to unforeseen procedures performed to shoes while under service. We carefully check product before hand however to uphold our brand standard, in some cases extra efforts may need to be performed to provide customer with brand standard, therefore we reserve the right to change price without notice
(iv) You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred through your order of service at the time of placed order and at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred.
(1) That payments must be made in cash only on collection. No credit facility is available. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time the shoes are given in the showroom. On collection the prices must be made in full.
(2) The company can only accept to deliver a customer cleaned shoes if the said customer has a permanent address in the UK mainland.
(3) That the company will always endeavour to deliver customer goods as soon as possible. The latest date by which a customer can expect his or her shoes to be collected /delivered will be stated in his or her customers receipt ticket or confirmation email.
(4) That if the customer is unable, for whatever reason, to collect his or her shoes on the confirmed collection date, the company must be informed at least a week in advance otherwise the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurring thereafter
5. LOSS OR DAMAGE;
(1) Luxury Shoes Cleanser is primarily liable for shoes left in its custody for cleaning purpose. However, they will not be liable for such loss or damage resulting from cleaning carried out by a third party or where an alternative service is used without the authorisation of Luxury Shoe Services management.
(11) Similarly, the company shall not be liable for uncollected cleaned shoes after three months .
D. REFUND OR RIGHT TO CANCEL;
(1) The customer has a right to cancel his cleaning arrangement within 2 working days from the date that he submitted shoes for cleaning. If on collection the shoe is found damaged, the customer must inform the company’s collection office within 24 hours so that proper investigation shall commence.
(2) Full refund of the cost of the product is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund is only authorised after a full investigation of the fault by the company’s return department. If the result of the investigation is caused by our negligence, we shall refund the full invoice amount or repeat the cleaning process free of charge.
Every effort is made to ensure the complete accuracy contained in the website. However some prices/details contained on the website may change from time to time and it is possible that as possible, but we cannot be responsible for any loss incurred.
We operate from our head office within the United Kingdom. Accordingly the law of England and Wales govern claims/dispute relating to this Agreement.
THIS Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their successors and assignees. This is the entire agreement.
In WITNESS of which the parties have signed this agreement the day and year first above written.